Hello everyone. I recently had the pleasure to test out a few products from EO products.
The EO Company is family owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients.
About the company:
We are an impassioned team working collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products.
- We acknowledge the interdependence of all things.
- We lead by example without perfection.
- We put people and the planet before profits.
- We believe that transparency creates trust; we are committed to transparency throughout.
- We engage with each other and our world in a kind, candid and respectful way.
- We choose to serve our world by way of mindful actions, everyday.
We provide natural personal products that perform and enhance your beauty and well being.
I had the pleasure of trying out two products. I got to try out:
Review: I love deep conditioners and I'm always willing to try a new one. I was very pleased with this conditioner. It has a lot of amazing ingredients:
- Lime and Ginger Essential Oils work in concert to restore luster and sheen.
- Mushroom Complex of Nameko, Reishi, Shiitake and Cordyceps deeply repairs for fuller, stronger hair.
- Gotu Kola stimulates blood circulation, revitalizing hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
- Quinoa Protein, high in amino acids, penetrates to fortify, condition and repair hair.
- Carrot Oil, rich in beta carotene and antioxidants, adds shine and softness to dry and damaged hair.
- Tamanu oils promotes the formation of new tissue accelerating the growth of healthy, shiny hair.
- Sesame, Avocado, Coconut and Olive Oils naturally soften hair adding luster and sheen.
- Mango Seed Butter and Glycerin soften by sealing the hair shaft and locking in moisture.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and nourish.
- Vitamins A and E rich in powerful antioxidants provide deep moisturizing benefits.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, Hydroxy Keratin Fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Naturally nourishing Organic Jojoba Oil deeply conditions and moisturizes.
Review: I must admit that I'm not much on hair creams...but when I got the opportunity to try this product out I took it. I was honestly very impressed with it. My hair at times can get very unmanageable but I must say this cream helped with that. My hair was left sleek and definitely more manageable. It also has a ton of key ingredients that are great for your hair
- Nourishing Complex of Papaya, Evening Primrose, Alfalfa, and Pomegranate nourish and revitalize hair.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Naturally nourishing Organic Jojoba, Organic Coconut and Olive Oils deeply hydrate hair while adding shine and softness.
- Panthenol aids in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs hair.
- Aloe Vera improves scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Vegetable Glycerin softens hair by locking moisture into the hair shaft.
- Vitamin E improves scalp and hair health with powerful antioxidants.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
Interested in EO products click here
Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with EO products, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.