I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I always have leftovers but most end up going to waste. I do not know about you but I hate wasting. I also have a HUGE issue with the containers I have now, I can never find the lids. Do you have that issue?? I was recently given the chance to test a food storage set from Ozeri called INSTAVAC and I was so excited!!
- Instant vacuum freshness without pumps, motors or confusing parts. Simply press down on the center of the lid and air is forced out through the one-way valve. Requires minimal effort.
- Patented valve easily removes excess air so growth of naturally occurring bacteria is greatly reduced, and food stays fresh longer. Also features a release valve that prevents spills, splatters, and bursting when used in microwaves.
- Wave pattern on bottom of each container keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from water and juices.
- Handy date dial allows you to record when food was first stored and monitor days kept in the refrigerator.
- BPA-free, stain-resistant, shatter-proof, and as transparent as glass. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe. Satisfaction guaranteed.
My first impression of the set was high quality. I love that the set came in 4 different sizes, sometimes I need a small container and other times I need a large container. I like that the bowels nest together so that makes for easy storage and very easy to keep up with the lids. I also like that the containers are stain resistant, how many times have you stored leftover sauce and it stains the bowl?? NOT anymore!! Overall, I am very pleased with the set and so excited I will be saving money on my grocery bill.