I was recently sent a bag of Source Organic Whey protein powder to review. It is the first and only non-GMO project verified and American Humane Association certified whey protein.
- Pure Organic whey from the milk of grass-fed Jersey cows
- 21 grams of protein and 4.9 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) per serving
- Independently tested and verified 150mg of glutathione/serving
- The only USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified, and American Humane Association certified, certified Kosher, made in the USA whey protein
- No added sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors.
- Unique flavor, texture, and nutrition of unadulterated whey protein
- Soy-free, gluten-free, hormone-free, and acid-and-bleach-free processing
I really enjoyed testing out this whey protein. I made smoothies using the whey protein, bananas and almond milk...it was so yummy!! I found some recipes on there blog that I will be testing out soon!! Awesome product!
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.