Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Mamas Magic Mix

I was recently given the chance to review some yummy snacks from Mamas Magic Mix

Mama's Magic Mix

For review I received:
Bananna Split Baby Mama
 Caramel Apple MILF 
Raspberry Mocha Swagger

Banana Split Baby Mama Drama Caramel Apple MILFRaspberry Mocha Swagger Wagon

Mama’s Magic Mix is all about mom empowerment; now don’t get me wrong, dudes are cool too.  After all, I am married to one and raising two little dudes along with a dude-ette.  But this company was created to celebrate the awesome-ness of ladies (can I get woot-woot?!), and all that is “I am woman hear-me-roar!”  This is a family deal, and while we take our products seriously (they have to taste AH-MA-ZING!), we don’t take ourselves or life too seriously. 

Banana Split Baby Mama-freeze dried bananas and strawberries, salted peanuts, caramel puffs & chocolate covered graham crackers.

Review: This one was my favorite. I loved the freeze dried bananas and the chocolate covered graham crackers. Yummy!!

Caramel Apple MILF-freeze dried green apples, roasted cinnamon almonds, caramel popcorn & cinnamon malt balls.

Review: This was my least favorite magic mix. I am not much on cinnamon but I did like the cinnamon almonds.

Raspberry Mocha Swagger-freeze dried raspberries, roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered espresso beans & white chocolate chips.

Review: I am a HUGE fan of anything chocolate. I really loved the roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered espresso beans, and white chocolate chips. Such a great combo and so good!!

Connect with Mamas Magic Mix:



Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100%  honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment