- Pretty in pink and everything else. Make an entrance with this mix of gardenia, jasmine, and freesia.
- -What do you wear to a party in a forest? Create some mystery with the enchanting notes of cardamom, orange blossom, and patchouli.
- -Bring on the bottomless brunch. Radiate sunshine with this refreshing blend of nectarine, rose, and plum.
- Ballroom Philosopher-I dance therefore I am. Embrace this romantic mix of peony, mandarin petals, and creamy sandalwood.
- -Dish out toothaches and heartaches. Vanilla, cedarwood, and white chocolate create the perfect combination of sweet and sexy.
I really loved all of my samples. My favorites were: merry maker, renegade starlet, and ballroom philosopher. I love anything fruity and flowery but not strong.
Connect with Pinrose:
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.