Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Ora's Amazing Herbal Touchy Skin Salve

I recently had the opportunity to test Ora's Amazing Herbal Touchy Skin Salve. I am really beginning to love natural products so I was excited to test this salve out.

Touchy Skin Salve has no essential oils added, to avoid any irritation that a scent may cause. A nice deep inhale through the nose will reveal the earthy presence of herbs, coconut oil, beeswax – and nothing else. This salve has castor oil, to give it extra emollient and soothing properties. It also has licorice root added to the oil infusion, as it is known to have anti-inflammatory effects. These differences make it ideal for newborn and older babies – whether it’s on the tush, behind the ears, or in between their little rolls to help gently wipe areas clean and prevent infection. Also great for adults with any kind of scent sensitivity, eczema or chicken pox.
 
Review: 
Touchy Skin Salve is very thick, green, and greasy. I decided to apply it at night to my dry, cracked heels. This salve is awesome. It has really helped my feet so much and made them really soft.
 
Connect with Ora's Amazing Herbal:


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100%  honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment