I have an awesome workout program to tell you about today. Do you ever feel like you just do not have enough time to workout? Well now you have now excuses to not workout with 20 Second Fitness.
20 Second Fitness is a scientifically designed to help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals through short, high-intensity interval workouts that exhaust the muscles and burn calories. The program focuses on working out at your maximum effort for 20 second intervals followed by 10 seconds of rest for 4-12 minutes at a time.
20 Second Fitness works by tapping into the rarely used anaerobic energy system with rapid calorie burn and muscle targeting to build lean muscle and boost your metabolism.
Rapid Burn Resistance Training:
- Through focused, rapid burn resistance training, you will quickly and efficiently overload muscle groups to maximize toning, sculpting, and building of lean muscle, which in turn leads to additional calorie burn.
- Each day, 20 Second Fitness focuses on different muscle groups using 20 second HIIT intervals that target and overload specific muscles.
- Targeting muscles with rapid burn exercises involves the breakdown of muscle fibers with increased stress. After overloading the specific muscle groups, we concentrate on another group to ensure proper rest time where the muscle can rebuild and become stronger.
- 20 Second Fitness burns the maximum amount of calories in the minimum amount of time.
- In a clinical study, 20 Second Fitness has shown to burn up to 12x the calories as traditional exercise.
- 4 short minutes of HIIT during 20 Second Fitness can burn as many calories as 48 minutes of aerobic exercise.
I cannot say enough great things about this workout program. I had a gym membership for over a year and I did great for about 5 months. After 5 months of going to the gym the drive and traffic just did not seem worth going. I like most gave up. When Spencer allowed me the chance to review this I must say at first I was not thrilled. How many workout programs have you seen on tv and tried with no results? I did my first workout and was amazed. I was exhausted and felt great. The next morning I woke up so sore. I could not believe how great this workout program is. My 9 year old son even does it with me! I have been using it for over 6 weeks and I am still seeing great results. I have lost 18 pounds and a lot of inches. Still plan on losing more. I am highly satisfied and I know you will be too if you give it a try!!
Connect with 20 Second Fitness:
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.