I was recently given the chance to review some products from Garden of Life. Today I will be reviewing Perfect Food Berry Super Green Fruit & Veggie Formula.
Made with 49 nutrient rich, certified organic or organically grown, whole food ingredients to ensure your body receives the nutritional benefits of fruits and vegetables.
- 17 organic vegetable juices
- Fermented and unfermented young cereal grass juices (organic barley, organic alfalfa, organic oat, organic wheat)
- 12 fermented sprouted grains, seeds, and legumes
- 8 marine plants
- 7 whole fruits and berries
- Excellent source of natural antioxidants including vitamins A and C.
- Provides an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of 2,000 TE per serving.
- Made with one billion live probiotic cells¹ to support digestive health.
This mix has tons of nutrients so I was thrilled to try it. I know some days I do not get enough fruits and vegetables in my diet. I mixed it as the directions stated and was honestly not thrilled about the color. I was hoping this product would have some type of sweetness to it since it does contain berries but it was not. I honestly had a hard time consuming it. It says you can use juice but neither worked for me. I hope in the future they will make this in supplement form and I will definitely give it another try.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.