I was recently given the chance to test two pairs of ankle socks from SwiftWick. I received Aspire One in Cool Mint and Aspire One in Halo Green.
The ASPIRE Line is thin and light for serious runners and cyclists, yet still perfect for athletes of any sport. Our Managed Compression™ prevents bunching and hot spots by supporting all 3 arches in the foot. Our Linked-Toe technology prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe-box. The result is a sock designed to fit your feet perfectly while helping you do what moves you.
- Reduces swelling, increases endurance and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Chemical Free Wicking – Performs every time and delivers the ultimate dry fit. We fuse the most advanced knit patterns with hollow Olefin fibers to pull sweat off your body and repel external moisture.
- Blister-Free – Our seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression™ technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Our natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odor to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- 1" Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour – Lateral foothold delivers a no slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
I was so excited to open my package from SoftWick! As soon as I opened it and my son saw the halo green socks he took them. Mint green is one of my favorite colors so I was so happy to receive that color. We tested them out Saturday. We went to Cruisin' the Coast. We did a LOT of walking looking at classic cars and hot rods. We ended not getting home until a litlte after midnight. I must say we are both very impressed with these socks. They stay in place like socks should and even after sweating and being in the heat all day our feet DID NOT stink! We love our SoftWick socks and will definitely be purchasing more!
At Swiftwick, the team takes pride in helping there customers achieve their athletic goals. They embrace this passion and aim to fuel your adventures with the best socks designed by athletes for athletes. With there various lines, you are certain to find the perfect sock for your adventures. If there product does not perform to your satisfaction, customer service will replace it even with a competitor's product.
Visit the Swiftwick website
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.